Whatsapp Dare Messages With Questions - Answers (Latest)

whatsapp dares

Hello, Visitor Welcome to trickydad we are back with Whatsapp dare sounds cool?.In this post I will provide you some interesting Whatsapp dare messages, Whatsapp dare games,Whatsapp dare puzzles, and dare, Whatsapp dare questions, Whatsapp funny dare msgs, Whatsapp dare for Bf/Gf, Whatsapp questions, WhatsApp truth, WhatsApp dare choose smiley, Whatsapp love dare, and answers collections, Whatsapp smiley dare and many more.So lets see fresh Whatsapp dare messages, Whatsapp dare games,Whatsapp dare puzzles, and dare, Whatsapp dare questions, Whatsapp funny dare msgs,  Whatsapp questions, Whatsapp smiley dare, Whatsapp dare for Bf/Gf, WhatsApp dare choose smiley, Whatsapp love dare, and answers collections, WhatsApp truth and many more that you can perform this WhatsApp dare with your friends and your girlfriends.

Whatsapp Dare Question



So here are the list of WhatsApp dare that you can perform with your friends and girlfriend

Whatsapp Dare Question 1


Select Any of your favorite colors, and you have to choose the color according to color's condition that I will send later.


  1. Gray
  2. Blue
  3. Purple
  4. Teal
  5. Green
  6. Red
  7. Navy Blue
  8. Black

Answers of Whatsapp Dare:


  1. Blue –You have to Delete your partner no. from your phone.
  2. Black – Make your partner pic to your’s DP (display picture).
  3. Purple –You have to call your Mom and introduce her to your partner or boyfriend.
  4. Gray – Don’t talk to your partner about 1 day.
  5. Red – You have to Drink 1 bottle of soda in 10 seconds.

  6. Green – Tell your deepest secret to your boyfriend or your partner.
  7. Navy Blue – You have to Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
  8. Teal – Read the last Whatsapp message from your partner loudly.

Whatsapp Dare Question 2


Solve this…

For example:
Q: 24 H in a D

Ans: 24hours in a day


1) 64 S on CB
2) 26 L of the A
3) 7 D of the W
4) 7 W of the W
5) 12 S of the Z
6) 52 C in a P
7) 18 H on a G C
8) 5 F on an H
9) 206 B in a B
10) 6 B in an O
Answering any 5 means your IQ is pretty high.
Can somebody answer these…?
Answer :
1) 64 squares of chess board
2) 26 letters of alphabet
3) 7 days of the week
4) 7 Wonders of the world
5) 12 Signs of Zodiac
6) 52 cards in Pack
7) 18 holes on a golf course
8) 5 fingers of hand
9) 206 bones in body
10) 6 bowls in an over

Whatsapp Dare Question 3

Choose any one of your Lucky numbers?


  1. Number One (1)
  2. Number Two (2)
  3. Number Three (3)
  4. Number Four (4)
  5. Number Five (5)
  6. Number Six (6)
  7. Number Seven (7)
  8. Number Eight (8)
  9. Number Nine (9)
  10. Number zero (0)





Answers:

  1. What kind of relationship you expect from me?
  2. You just tell me something which you do not like me!
  3. You have to Write a Whatsapp status for me for next 12 hours!
  4. You have to Call me and sing a song 4 me!
  5. What you like the most in me?
  6. You have to Rate me as a friend from 3 to 9
  7. You have to do Rs 10.5 recharge on my phone
  8. You have to tell me your relationship status-Single, Committed, Complicated, Engaged, Married, Divorced
  9. You have to Tell me your boyfriend/girlfriend name.
  10. You have to Rate me in looks from 1 to 99.


Whatsapp Dare Question 4

Choose any one number from 1 to 54

Answers:
1. You have to Ask me out
2. you have to send me your cutest picture or best picture
3. You have to give me Ice cream treat
4. What’s your deepest secret or the thing that you don't want to share?
5. Make my picture your profile picture for whole day
6. You have to Delete my phone number
7. You have to Write my name on your hand
8. You have to Give me a treat like an icecream or anything
9. Put your status for the whole day saying “I am an idiot.”
10. You have to Take a picture of yourself and send it to me
11. You have to Tell me something you always wanted to say to anyone but you couldn't…
12. Call me and tell I LOVE YOU
13. Do a favor for me
14. Tell me What would you want our relation to be?
15. You have to Be my slave for 2 days.
16. You have to Call me and say my name in a loud voice!
17. You have to write my name on your status mean that you love me..!!
18. You have to Send me your crush photo.
19. What change would you want to me?
20. Write your and my name in your Facebook or Whatsapp status for the whole day!
21.You have to Send me a picture of what you're doing now.
22. You have to send me Voice Clip me saying I love you!
23. You have to tell me one thing you have never told anyone
24. what are your feelings about me?
25. Tell me a secret about you :D
26. Tell me a secret about your relationship?
27. Make our combined picture as your profile picture for 1 day
28. You have to Send a voice message saying that you love me.
29. Seduce me to do something ;)
30. Write my name in Your status
31. make a Profile of you and a guy with you. But he should not be your bf.
32. Give me a treat
33. Send me your best friends number :p
34. Voice clip send me your gonna crazy
35. send a pic of your crush
36. You have to Put your status for whole day saying “I Miss You (My Name)"
37. You have to Take a pic of yourself and send it to me now
38. Don’t talk to me for whole day :O
39. Ask me out
40. You have to Send me a picture of you wearing the least clothes on you
41. What am I to you??
42. What’s your deepest secret? <3
43. You have to Send me a voice message saying my name in a loud voice! (y)
44. You have to Tell me something you always wanted to say but you couldn't
45. How would you describe me?
46. be my slave for 2 days
47. You have to Send me a picture of what you're doing now.
48. Write your phone number in your status
49. You have to Send me your favorite chaddi (shorts) pic :P
50. You have to tell me one thing you have never told anyone Before
51.Tell me what’s on your mind
52. You have to write my name on your status saying You love me..!!
53. Tell me How do you find me?
54. Send a pic of your legs.


Whatsapp Dare Question 5


While inspecting his last-known location, 
officers find a note:

710 57735 34 5508 51 7718

Currently, there are only 3 suspects:
Three suspects name is Bill, John, and Todd.

Can you break the detective's code
and find the criminal's name?




Answers:

Bill is the suspect if read upside-down the numbers read,

"Bill is Boss. He sells Oil."


Whatsapp Dare Question 6


This is a Confession dare game. So confess something or anything that you always wanted to tell me, but you were not able to say that??You must Have To Reply!!
No cheating is allowed you have to send this to all your contacts, no matter a boy or a girl a teacher, even if you are not talking, & see what they want from this thing that I have told you below.


1❤= long relationship with love
2👆= another chance
3💋= a long smooch
4🍦= icecream party
5💏= as a friend with benefits
6👍= true and best friendship
7🎬= a movie together
8👯= slow dance with me
9🚗= long drive
10🎤= one song for me
11💑= date me
12🚿= rain dance togeather
13♋= wanna make passionate love
14👫= I wanna be your GF/BF
15⛄= a big tight hug
16📝= one shayri
17💍= will u marry me
18😥= wnt u back in life
19🍻= chilling together
20🎁= gift
21 😛=a prank with me
22:🎽 Go shopping with me
24👫= Be a loving brother or sister
25: twisted:= just stay away !!!!
26:evil:= ego continue..
the reply is must ……!!




Whatsapp Love Dares Let's start! 

1.You have to Sing a song in front of people playing game. 2.You have to Perform a belly dance. 3. You have to Kiss and Say I love you to anyone of the players by closing your eyes. 4. You have to Invite any player to kiss you.


I hope you enjoyed this Whatsapp dare messages, Whatsapp dare games,Whatsapp dare puzzles, and dare, Whatsapp dare questions, Whatsapp funny dare msgs, Whatsapp dare for Bf/Gf, Whatsapp questions, WhatsApp truth, WhatsApp dare choose smiley, Whatsapp love dare, and answers collections, Whatsapp smiley dare and many more


Conclusion: - I hope you like my article on Whatsapp Dare Messages With Questions - Answers.Basically, this post is for those who love to message his friend and want to spend time or talk to you friends in whatsapp of any social media site.This is a collection of dares that I collected from tips2secure ,redicals,hackinguniversity,geeksgyan,crunchytricks and many more sites.If you like this post share it with your friend or share it on social media

Sharing is caring.......

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.