Interview with Erika Mohssen-Beyk (Internet Marketing Expert)


Erika Mohssen-Beyk


Hello guys welcome to trickydad this time we are not present with an interesting topic we are here with an Internet marketing expert Erika Mohssen-Beyk she is an amazing person and a wonderful women that I have ever met in my whole life.She is not the only expert in internet marketing she is also a motivator she always motivate many other people and me through their inspirational image that is shared on his Facebook page, his personal Facebook timeline  post and his website post too.She is an inspiration for me to dream big and make it a reality.

So we have managed to get a fantastic interview with Erika Mohssen-Beyk Internet Marketing Expert and founder of Erika Mohssen-Beyk website we asked about some major questions that you should know how you can do this and prevent this so let us hear the interview question and answer in her way.

Q1.How did you come in the field of blogging?

I started blogging a few years ago when I wanted to learn about working online. I knew it will be important in the future to have knowledge about. I started with a program which promised even somebody who has no experience will be able to learn and work in a short time. It was not as promised and they ended the program. But I had learned some basics. I found a group online and learned to know about blogging and my friend Lesly Federici and Monna Ellithorpe, which created the Power Affiliate Club,(http://www.poweraffiliateclub.com/encouraged me to write.
I did not know about blogging before and my English was not very good. But I started a blog
and learned and improved my writing.This is how I came to blogging.

Q2.As you know there is a recent google algorithm change named  Google Fred that leads to heavy loss to people who made backlinks by black hat technique and try to only optimize for google, not for the visitors. So tell me some ways how we can overcome this Google Fred.



I do not know much about this Google Fred, but I think it may be good for serious bloggers who provide good content for their audience. 
When I started I remember there have been a lot of sites and blogs with not even a readable English while searching in Google, good that those sites disappeared from the net through Google algorithms changes. 
I think serious bloggers who are doing good work and providing valuable content will not be affected from this very long. I know many start blogging and think with this tricks they can make quick money, but tricks like blackhat techniques never work long and either someone learns the right way or will quit.

Erika Mam didn't know about google fred latest algorithm because she only focus on content she prefer content is king that why she never need to worry about this updates you should do this too but some have faced this promblem so let me tell you some tips how you can overcome google fred if you face google fred algorithm loss here are the tips to gain back your loss:-
  • Dont use sidewide and Low Quality PBN. 
  • Quality Comments on the website. Remove all duplicate content. Make sure your content is understandable and one thing more content length doesn’t matter. 
  • Always use Meta Description to optimize your Keywords. 
  • Check your website code validations

Q3.If you are told to start a new blog how do you begin to start building backlink and getting lots of traffic?

Choose a niche which really interests you and want to learn yourself more about. Write valuable informative content which is interesting to read. Find good headlines and keywords. In my opinion, the best way is to connect to others, to go into groups with interested people, provide good content, Comment and share on other blogs and they will reciprocate. Create a Facebook page share your content, related posts, quotes, and videos. Entertain your audience. Over time the right audience will show up and bring traffic. It will take time. 

Q4.According to you tell me some things that we should always pay attention to.

The natural law is, you can only receive when you give. Always give your best, work from the heart and success will follow. Be Patient.

Q5.Give some suggestions to your fellow blogger for their blog.

I would say, put your name on your blog and write about you with a nice picture. 
People like to know to whom they comment. Do not overload your blog with pop-ups and 

adds and make it easy for visitors to read your content.


I hope you like this Interview By Erika Mohssen-Beyk.See you in the next post.😎😎

7 comments:

  1. thank you for this wonderful interview learned alot from this interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ,Sahil for making me an expert . I like how smart you did share your tips .
    Good work
    To your success :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve to be an expert and thanks for giving me chance to have a interview with you.I have learned a lot from this interview

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your kind words,Sahil :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.